This post contains affiliate links, so if you purchase a bundle through one of my links, I’ll earn a commission. Read full disclosure here.
Did you know that decluttering is a form of self-care? It’s true! Think about it. When you are in a space that is clean and organized, how do you feel? Now, imagine that same space cluttered, unorganized, and junky. Not fun, right?
Decluttering is not always fun though, especially if you don’t have a clear plan for how to tackle the task. I’m happy to partner with Ultimate Bundles to give you access to the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle, which includes a comprehensive library of practical resources that you can use to declutter any space. My favorite part is that I can offer you the entire resource library for a ridiculously low price!
It almost sounds too good to be true, but you KNOW I wouldn’t be sharing it if I didn’t truly believe that it was worthwhile. The package includes 31 digital products on topics like how to organize your home office, decluttering, family systems, meal planning, and much more. Altogether, it’s worth over $650! (But you only pay $29.97!)
The entire bundle includes 9 eBooks, 9 eCourses, 7 Planners, and 6 Printables! It’s really a pretty amazing deal!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Ultimate Bundles Website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this Super Bundle, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you will download your eBooks, sign up for your eCourses, print out planners, and redeem your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the area you want to tackle first and start getting organized!
It’s really that simple!
You will only have 5 days to take advantage of this special offer. The sale ends January 15.
Here are my favorite products from the bundle:
- Building a Team Who Helps at Home (eCourse) by Jennifer Roskamp $19.00
Will help you get off the endless and exhausting treadmill of feeling like you’ve got to do all the things on your own.
- Cash for Clutter (eCourse) by Tracy Lynn $24.00
How to make (good) money for your things!
- Cash In: 5+ Easy Ways to Sell Your Clutter for Cash (eCourse) by Sarah Mueller $49.00
Finally! A simple way to earn money by selling the things you don’t need without overwhelm or wasting your time.
- Clutter Kickstart (eCourse) by Lauren Kinde $30.00
Walks you through the 5 step process to get started decluttering when you’re overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.
- Decluttering Your Home Office (eBook) by Stacy Zant $47.00
Get the system you need to begin creating a space you love step by step with your own personal radiant guide.
- Busy Mom’s Declutter Course: 5 Steps to A Clutter-Free Life (eCourse) by Kerry Beck $25.00
Get a strategy that works to declutter your home, your life, your workspace and put daily habits in place to stay clutter-free.
- Declutter 365 Planner Labels (Printable) by Taylor Flanery $12.00
- Declutter Like A Pro (eCourse) by Jessica Litman $47.00
A practical guide to owning less and living more. You will learn how to change your mindset so you can get rid of stuff without guilt, create action plans for physical areas of your home, and maintain order throughout your home with ease.
- Simplified Style®: A Year-Round Core Closet Essentials Capsule Wardrobe (eBook) by Leanne Blackmon $34.99
A complete year-round wardrobe with all the classic and timeless core closet essentials for a capsule wardrobe.
- Simplify Your Life (eBook) by Scott Patten $37.00
Be guided through the 13-step process to learning how to live with intention, focus on the essential, and eliminate the rest.
- Cleaning Planner Pack (Printable) by Lisa Sharp $5.00
Keep your house clean and tidy with this cleaning planner.
- Decluttering Made Simple Trello Calendar (Planner) by Tara Dubiel $27.00
Declutter your home quickly with a bite-sized task for every day of the year.